Erick Peterson, Certified Appraiser
Expert Witness in the Court of Law
Agricultural, Construction, & Forestry Equipment Values Expert
Erick Peterson is certified to do appraisals of all agricultural & heavy equipment. He has been certified by the C.A.G.A., the largest and oldest accrediting organization in the US and Canada, for personal property appraisers. These appraisals are recognized and accepted by insurance companies, banks & lenders, courts, and the Internal Revenue Service.
What To Look For In A Professional Appraisal Report:
- A complete and accurate description of the property in question.
- Analysis of the factors affecting value reflecting the appraisers research in accordance with the standards required by government authorities.
- A definition of value appropriate to the type of appraisal.
- The appraisers qualification page.
- The appraiser’s signature.
- The appraiser’s statement that he/she does not have a financial interest in the property in question.
- Confirmation the appraiser will back his value in a court of law, if needed.